You read that right: Refer a friend and you both YOU and your FRIEND will receive a $20 office credit.
- All of our existing patients (in good standing) who have come to us to have a routine exam and purchased glasses with us within the past 5 years.
- “In Good Standing” means no debt is owed and no excessive no-shows, late cancellations or late reschedules.
- A new patient is one defined as a patient who has never been a patient in our office, either for routine vision, medical care or eyeglass purchases.
- In order to qualify for the promotion, the new patient must advise one of our staff members of your referral at the initial time of the visit. They must provide the existing patient’s full name in order for us to properly credit the account.
- The new patient must arrive to their appointment on time and not no-show or cancel / reschedule in our 24-hour window.
- There is no limit to the number of office credits an existing patient can receive (refer 10 friends, get a $200 credit!)
- The credit will be applied to both patients accounts and has no expiration date.
- The credits cannot be transferred.
- The office credit can be used towards: contact lenses, accessories (such as sunglasses, eyeglass cases, cleaners, etc), visual field screenings and optical goods such as prescription glasses.
- The office credit CANNOT be used towards: eye exams, contact lens evaluations, medical office visits or insurance company co-pays.
- The credit cannot be used in conjunction with any coupon that includes a medical service such as eye exams or contact lens evaluations.
Contact our office for more information!